IS YOUR CHILD OVERWHELMED IN PREPARING FOR GCSE EXAMS?
GCSE autumn 2020 exams are just around the corner with GCSE 2021 exams not far behind. Therefore, helping your child succeed begins with understanding the basics for exam success.
I am no stranger to exams. I have:
- passed an entrance exam in order to attend the secondary school of my choice,
- I have written numerous final exams in highschool (similar to GCSEs) in order to be accepted into the University of my choice,
- and I have successfully earned a Distinction in my 4 year Bachelor of Arts English degree with a minor in Biology
- while also completing a 5 year Bachelor of Education degree for which I was the only student to graduate with a teachable in Science.
So I understand, wholeheartedly the pressures and the feelings of overwhelm that can accompany exam season. This is why I have created the GCSE exam Stars programme. A programme designed to support GCSE students in building the foundational skills required to go after that 9 (higher than an A*)!
The GCSE Exam Stars programme
This GCSE support programme provides exam coaching to students in order to help them revise efficiently, build academic rigour, establish strong organisation skills and ultimately help them eliminate the overwhelm.
On Thursday, September 24th, at 8pm via Zoom I will be sharing more information about this programme along with providing you with some actionable tips your child can do to succeed this exam season.
The webinar format will answer the following:
– How to remove overwhelm and get organised
– How to reduce anxiety and know what’s important to review
– Establish strong stress manage skills by identifying when to study
– The most effective way to study for their unique learning style
Should you like to support your child in banishing GCSE overwhelm, and be the first to know about the Half Term Exam Booster club, then please click below to register for more information.