How to Self Soothe when feeling Anxious, Angry and Sad
In this month's episode of The Mindful Toolbox, we're talking about how we can self-soothe when experiencing big feelings.
Often when we want to feel better from our anxiety, anger or sadness, we aim to fix it.
This can cause us to want to numb ourselves.
The goal of today's session is to provide 12 activities and methods to help build acceptance and resilience with these big feelings.
If your family is dealing with a big transition,
If your family has a busy schedule and there hardly feels time to sit and breathe,
If you know your child is struggling to prepare for upcoming exams,
This training is for you.
I talk about...
- How we can be both imperfect, and worthy of feeling loved
- How shame stops us from being vulnerable
- How numbing can stop us from being vulnerable
- How we can support our big emotions without having to feel shame or turning towards activities that numb
- We share 12 practical activities that can support anxiety, anger and isolation.
About the Show
Mindful Toolbox is your monthly dose of emotional and mental wellbeing coaching to support your family from Mindfulness coach and Teacher, Sarahlynn.
Sarahlynn's goal of the Mindful Toolbox is to provide bite-sized learning opportunities that are grounded in research, are practical, effective.
Each month you're invited to join us live for a session that will discuss the tips, tools and activities to support children's mental and emotional health.
There's no need to walk this journey alone.
Be sure to register to get access to our monthly sessions.